Sunday, February 13, 2011

Etude House Pre-Valentines Celebration.

Since February is Love Month, Etude House Philippines decided to have an event The "Be My Valentine". You'll have a free make-over when you purchased at-least 1000php plus you'll have a free Pink Balloon, Pink Cotton Candy & a chance to have a photo taken with there huge Lee Min Ho standee. And since I have to buy a new facial wash coz my AC Clinic Facial Foam is already running out of stock, I decided to go to Etude House SM North Branch (and yeah i'm kinda curious with the make-over thingy)



This is the Lee Min Ho standee, where you can have a picture with him.
(sorry I wasn't able to take a photo of the shop, I was just so mesmerize with the korean make-up artist haha, i've been looking for how they do the make-up haha)


And this is me after the make over haha :P with My Korean Make-up artist and the pretty Korean Translator (she's soo pretty, look like a doll) The make-up artist is so nice, she gave me some tips on how to do make-up properly and told me that I should take good care of my skin since she said that I really had a sensitive skin, which is true that's why I don't use make-up, well that was before but now thanks to Etude House there make-ups are really nice and it didn't make my face irritable.

And this is what I bought that day I visit Etude House(the BB cream is not included). hehe :P I got the Mini Size U as a Freebie, the sale's lady keep on asking me to purchase at-least 3000 since I'm close to that price, but I only habe 2,800 with me. :( The freebie for 3000 worth of purchase is the O2 White product which is actually 900+ something when you buy it, but since they have an event they will give it as a freebie for that day of event only. (poor me, I missed the chance, I shouldn't have put back my 500 bill from my pocket)




And this is all the make-up in my face, haha! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment