Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dream High.



Title: DREAM HIGH.
Korean Drama.
Genre: School, Comedy, Romance.
Starring: Kim Soo-Hyun, Bae Suji, TaecYeon, Eun Jung, Wooyoung, IU.

Synopsis:
"Dream High" takes place at Kirin High School of Art and follows the lives of students as they aspire to become superstars.


My Review:
At first I was hesitant to watch this, It looks like similar with The God Of Study which is also reaching your dreams of something like that and it didn't entertain me that much. So finally 2 days ago I decided to give it a try and I was so happy I watched it! :D The Story is about reaching your dream no matter what, it was really inspiring and it makes me wonder if what I really wanted to be and what path should I take. The casts are awesome, they really act well and I really like them! I love the 3 guys they are all handsome in there own way, teehee :3 And it's not boring, it actually gave me sleepless night cause I wanted to watch what's gonna happen on the next episode haha! It also has a cute lovestory, I love Jason & Pisuk they're so cute! :D The Soundtrack's are really ear catching, I actually download all and I am trying to learn the dance (trying hard). Overall, it's a must watch If you want to be inspired, enjoy, and entertain. No regrets to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment