Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Uy! Uy!

Today, January 22, 2010. Saturday.
We are at the school today for our orientation,
Flor suddenly asked me to go and eat something since she's complaining that she's still hungry.
We we're looking for something to eat and then decided to eat rice instead of just a snack.
While eating my friend Dhin-Dhin pointed out my classmate when I was in 3rd year who is my long time crush or should I say my first love? :3

It was nice to see him again, after a long time. The last time I saw him was when me and my other classmates from 3rd year met to planned for a reunion. He still look like the same, he seems like he grew taller. He's with her girlfriend, they've been together for 2years now i think, it was nice to see him happy. So, I feel a little jealous though I know that I don't have the right to feel jealous or whatever, where just friends back then but I think if we had a longer time to know each other we might ended up as a couple or am I just assuming?

Oh well, I was trying to pretend that I didn't notice him while they're ordering foods to eat, my friend Issa told me that he was looking at me and so to my embarrassment I keep trying to change the subject but they'll keep on teasing me. Well, I secretly look at him, examining. And then after a few minutes we decided to go back to school because the orientation might already starting, and to my surprise again he's on our way. He said "Uy!" and I only replied him with a "Uy!" also and hit him on the arm, I didn't even have the time to ask him how is he or whatever, I was hoping for a little conversation, and I didn't even had the chance to look at his eye, I feel so shy. Hope to see him again or not, but I'm really hoping.